DIY Best Jiggly Slime Recipe (with And Without Borax)
Hey! Enjoy this recipe and the activator details are below! Like, comment more recipe ideas, and subscribe!
Check out my slime on and my instagram @mintyslimey
– Add glue, I used 1 cup of glue (2 4oz bottles)
– Add the same amount of water SLOWLY
– Mix well
– (optional) Add food coloring and baby oil to make it glossy.
– Slowly add activator. (recipes below.)
– Once your slime is clumps, start kneading it with your hands. Add more activator as needed.
– Keep your slime in an airtight container, to prevent it from drying out!
– 1tsp borax (buy from amazon or target) and 1cup warm water
– Let it dissolve fully
Baking Soda and Contact Solution
– Add a pinch of baking soda (baking powder will not work) to glue mixture
– Slowly add contact lens solution (MUST HAVE BORIC ACID)
– Liquid detergent like Tide
– Like Sta-Flo
Follow me on Instagram! @mintyslimey
Like this video and subscribe for more!